Partially Tenanted Investment - Huge Upside
- Vacancies give potential for immediate upside
- Estimated current holding income of $208,740 per annum
- 9 tenancies across 4,190m2 of building on 8,101m2 freehold lot
- Suit owner occupier, offering holding income and future expansion
75 Pasturage Road is a well established industrial complex in Caboolture, offering its tenants functional, feature packed units at rates comfortably under the average market rate. The diverse tenancy sizes, hardstand provision and ability to combine or divide units provides a flexibility unmatched by surrounding complexes.
Potential for the property to return in excess of $375,000 once fully leased at average local area market rentals
Other features include:
- Staggered lease expiry provides continuity of income
- Diverse tenancy mix from 235m2 - 940m2
- Large freehold lot with generous on site car parking
- Individual amenities and ample 3 phase electricity to each unit
- Favorable occupancy history
|Tenancy Status||Currently Tenanted|
|Annual Yield (Gross)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Annual Yield (Nett)||N/A (Marketed Without Price)|
|Title Scheme||Not Applicable|
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.